Articles by Practice Area
- How to be eligible for the treaty benefits for China-sourced passive income under the New Rules?
- China Waives Work Permits for Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau Residents
- OLN Ranked by Benchmark Litigation 2018
- Launching a Startup in Hong Kong? These are the Legal Issues You Need to Know
- Buying A Chinese Company? Why China Deals DON’T Get Done.
Employment & Business Immigration
Wednesday, 22 July 2009 14:22
By Adam Hugill
We are often consulted by individuals who complain that their employer has not paid wages that are due and owing. Such non-payment puts a considerable financial burden on the individual and their family.