OLN’s Insurance Group consultants, Greg Crichton and Adelina Wong discussed the new insurance reform implications and its impact on the insurance business, insurance brokers and agents, and policyholders with Asialaw. Please click here to read more.
Articles by Practice Area
- New international collaboration expands our offering in the Insurance sector
- Legal Update: Is an insurer vicariously liable for an agent’s fraud?
- GL4: Guideline on 'Fit and Proper' Criteria
- D-DAY: Commencement of a New Era of Insurance Regulation in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Insurance Industry Braces for New Corporate Governance Measures