OLN is delighted to have been ranked across all categories in Hong Kong and China in the 2017 Asian Legal Business (ALB) Intellectual Property rankings.
Improving on last year's rankings, OLN is ranked in Tier 2 in Hong Kong for both Patents and Trademark/ Copyright, and maintains its ranking in Tier 3 for both categories for China.
OLN's Intellectual Property team continues to build on its excellent reputation in providing specialist contentious and non-contentious IP advice to its local and international clients. The team has also been bolstered by Stephen Chan rejoining OLN late in 2016.
About ALB and their Rankings
Thomson Reuters Asian Legal Business magazine provides current analysis and information on law-related issues throughout the Asia region. For its rankings, the ALB conducts research based on the individual firm submissions, interviews, editorial resources and market recommendations and then rank the top firms based on the following: -
- The volume, complexity and size of work undertaken
- Presence across Asia and in individual jurisdictions
- Key personnel hired and growth of the practice group
- Key clients and new client wins
- Firm's viability and profile in the region
- Year-on-Year development and momentum